Syntax Errors with header files

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

zabbyh

Syntax Errors with header files

Post by zabbyh »

Hi;

I am having the following problem whilst compiling some code, the problem is not with the code but with the header files. As they have been released by pspdev I am not sure what is causing these errors please compare your pspkernal.h files and let me know what could possibly be causing these errors.

As I am aware that these header files are being used by everyone so it must be something wrong with mine...

for e.g I am getting a syntax error from the code u32 frame; the part producing the error is u32..

Please help

I am using codewarrior IDE

Error : declaration syntax error
(included from:
pspkernel.h:18
launcher.c:5)
pspctrl.h line 57 u32 frame;

[lots of errors removed]
pixel

Re: Syntax Errors with header files

Post by pixel »

First, you posted it in the wrong forum. Second, your post was way too clobbered with error messages. Third:
zabbyh wrote:I am using codewarrior IDE
We do not support codewarrior's softwares. Please use your legally-acquired codearrior license to enter metrowerks's network support: http://www.metrowerks.com/community/
pixel: A mischievous magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology. Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence and the trolls in the marketing department.