Need help with BMP

Discuss the development of software, tools, libraries and anything else that helps make ps2dev happen.

Moderators: cheriff, Herben

ale275

Need help with BMP

Post by ale275 »

hi all i'm a little newbie in ps2dev and now i need an help with BMP. I've to write a code that get infos from the bmp header i've tried 100 different ways but nothing to do :( someone here can help me please?
thxs ale

P.s. sorry for bad english
pixel

Post by pixel »

pixel: A mischievous magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology. Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence and the trolls in the marketing department.
_tmator_

Post by _tmator_ »

see gskit too, in example/texture
ale275

Post by ale275 »

i solved editing libito bmp loader if you want i'll be pleased to post code if is needed
thxs a lot for support guys
RCON

bmp loading

Post by RCON »

ale275 wrote:i solved editing libito bmp loader if you want i'll be pleased to post code if is needed
thxs a lot for support guys

I just read this post and i am trying to do the same thing and load a bmp for displaying in my program. my code is very bad but it loads the image colors are wrong because it is in rgb and not argb (for 32bit color). could you email or pm me your bmp loader code because i think it may help. thanks!

-Louie