Grand Theft Auto 3: Portable LEAKED

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

timesplitter88

Grand Theft Auto 3: Portable LEAKED

Post by timesplitter88 »

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/09 ... tter88.jpg

Something I cooked up last night. :D Heres the description of the picture:

OMG! Ok the other day i was on a PSP Developer's (*cough* hackers) forum and I found a link to a LEAKED downloadable copy of........ GRAND THEFT AUTO FOR THE PSP!!! Its so cool, well kind of. Its stuff ive pretty much already seen. its basically a redone version of GTA3 except a little bit different missions and smaller city. Ok on with the explination of the shots!:
(1.) W00t!!! Its the loading screen! (2.) W00t! W00t! Its a closer look of the loading screen! (3.) LCPD meets AK (4.) I love insane stunts. Thing that sucks is, theres a sliiiiight chance you wont get your car back up there. (5.) Sniper mini mission. Took a couple tries to beat. Never played GTA for the mini missions anyways! (6.) Heres an interesting feature that sets it apart from the console versions. When the game actully comes out on UMD, It will have a feature where you can listen to all of the radio stations from the original game without actully being in the game!!! Just like in the demo disk that came with the PSP! (Notice 9 tracks = the 9 radio stations from the game (example 7.) Me listening to Head Radio, the pop station from the 1st and 3rd game. Since this was a downloaded build sent to my 1GB memory stick, it only had snippets of the full tracks. The entire radio sessions will be released when the game comes out on UMD. Hope you all like!!!
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Too many 'w00t' sightings.
evilsparc

Post by evilsparc »

Page didn't load for me, anyone else having trouble?

Why no link to the "dev" forum where you found this?

Another April fools joke perhaps?

(c-:
paragon

Post by paragon »

weren't there fake gta pictures spreading around like this?
timesplitter88

Post by timesplitter88 »

Lol no thats impossible. I took the pictures myself last night. If you want to see the originals, let me know. but how ever, there is a video going around showing someone playing GTA3 on psp: http://www.psp-vault.com/modules.php?na ... it&lid=130
timesplitter88

Post by timesplitter88 »

Ok here is the link to my page where the picture is located for those of you who cant see it properly. Click the image to enlarge it: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16757899/
evilsparc

Post by evilsparc »

The links to the pictures are nice, but I'd still like to see a link to the actual download (or maybe even a point in the right direction would be nice).
Cogboy

Post by Cogboy »

is there any evidence that this is not a fake?
xeroradius

Post by xeroradius »

Cogboy wrote:is there any evidence that this is not a fake?
No, but there's plenty that it is actually a fake.

Most of it stems from the 'playing the radio stations' thing. One...the radio station being played is only 6 minutes long...barely even enough for two songs. Two...I doubt they'd be in MP3 format, as Sony LOVES Atrac. And three...on #6, it shows him playing the radio stations from the Memory Card and not a UMD.

Edit: After reading a bit more...pretty well thought out. But still fake.
Awhite

Post by Awhite »

fake and also seemed they couldn't make a boot file :P Just for the fun :P Like the one Nintendo emulator fake had :P
Ioannis KarAvas
Hazuki

Post by Hazuki »

fake, because the aspect ratio is in 4:3, which is un change-able in gta3 on ps2, and when stretched to 16:9 looks wrong.
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

Locked, because this is all nonsense and we don't want to encourage others to post crap like this here.
"He was warned..."