To play the plays on 1.0 which requires a maj bios

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

NtRnOs

To play the plays on 1.0 which requires a maj bios

Post by NtRnOs »

Hello, the title is badly selected I find but good all this finds in this topic and not in the title lol.

Good the plays of which I speak, it acts amongst other things of coded arms of gt4 soon and other future plays psp.

I takes the example of coded arms because there is only play to date which requires a maj, if you are into 1.0 it asks you to update the bios into 1.5, for the others bios from 1.5 to 1.52 one can play there without maj of the bios.

But one can play with the bios 1.00 and yes, in made all happens on the memory stick and it will thus be necessary the files of coded arms for you is you dumpez your original play where is you download (biensur one needs the original) then you create a eboot on your memory board avecl are files of the play you modify file SFO you replace upgrade version 1.50 per 1.00 to see even 0.00 you will be quiet like his.

Then you will be able to test the eboot coded arms over your ms will launch out without you to say that your bios is too old then then it is necessary find how to make a kind of redirection on the umd i.e. démarer the eboot.bin or the boot.bin or another file over the ms or the UMD and that then all launch out on the UMD, in made the ms will be used as diversion to the SFO inclu in the UMD, here it is not question of the umd loader but of a parade to play the plays or future play which will require a maj bios.

I still seek how to launch a play in this manner on one 1.5, because I is more than 1.00 thus side SFO only I says I am on but I will seek how to pass from the démarage of the plays by the ms then to pass on the UMD for the continuation.

If you do not comprennez I could remake it can be a little cleaner my topic lol

On this @ +

Post by Guest »

It sounds like your translated your post from french via a software translation tool. Believe it or not, I think I might understand you better if you wrote in french :P
NtRnOs

Post by NtRnOs »

ok

en français :

Code: Select all

Je prend l'exemple de coded arms car il n'y a que se jeu à ce jour qui demande une maj, si vous êtes en 1.0 il vous demande de mettre le bios à jour en 1.5, pour les autres bios de 1.5 à 1.52 on peut y jouer sans maj du bios. 

Mais on peut jouer avec le bios 1.00 et oui , en faite tout se passe sur la memory stick et il vous faudra les fichiers de coded arms donc soit vous dumpez votre jeu original où soit vous le téléchargez (biensur il faut l'original) ensuite vous créez un eboot sur votre carte mémoire avecl es fichiers du jeu vous modifiez le fichier SFO vous remplacez upgrade version 1.50 par 1.00 voir même 0.00 vous serez tranquille comme sa. 

Ensuite vous pourrez tester le eboot de coded arms sur votre MS va se lancer sans vous dire que votre bios est trop vieux puis ensuite il faut trouvez comment faire une sorte de redirection sur le umd c'est à dire de démarer le eboot.bin ou le boot.bin ou autre fichier sur la MS ou sur le UMD et que ensuite tout se lance sur le UMD, en faite la MS servira de détournement au SFO inclu dans le UMD, ici il n'est pas question du umd loader mais d'une parade pour jouer aux jeux ou futur jeu qui demanderons une maj du bios. 

Je cherche encore comment lancer un jeu de cette manière sur une 1.5, car je n'est plus de 1.00 donc côté SFO ce que je dit je suis sur mais je vais chercher comment passer du démarage du jeux par la MS puis passer sur le UMD pour la suite. 

Si vous comprennez pas je pourrais le refaire peut être un peu plus propre mon topic lol 

Sur ce @+
CoreCZ

Post by CoreCZ »

From what I understand you are saying that once we can load iso dumps from ms (Xecuter) all we just have to do is to edit the sfo part which says what firmware version is needed to boot and then we dont have to upate?
Raoul

Post by Raoul »

Well shortly he suggest that in order to play games which require an update, you need a dump of the game, create an EBOOT.PBP on the MS with an upgrade version set to 1.00 instead of 1.50 in order to trick the PSP.

But, then he suggests to find a way to get rid of the launch from the UMD, and in fact the EBOOT.PBP should launch the content off the UMD (not from the MS).

Basically, he wants to create an EBOOT.PBP, with an upgrade information set to the version of your PSP (eg 1.0) then this EBOOT, launch the UMD.

It is so twisted it is hard to translate it...

From what I know, we do not know yet where to point to launch the game from the UMD (apart the EBOOT.BIN or BOOT.BIN), but they probably contain the upgrade information.

So he suggests and will give a try...
placasoft

Post by placasoft »

Maybe Coded Arms look into flash0:/vsh/etc/version.txt
This the data from the txt:

release:1.00:
build:228,0,3,1,0:root@psp-vsh
system:17919@release_103a,0x01000300:
vsh:p4029@special_day1,v9972@special_day1,20041201:
Maybe we can overwrite it to :