Putting together a PSP Dev team

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Legacyxero

Putting together a PSP Dev team

Post by Legacyxero »

I have about 6 years of graphics experience, and Im looking for some coders to start up a team, making games and apps.

anyone interested respond in this thread, or hit me up on AIM

AIM=Legacyxero
Legacyxero

Post by Legacyxero »

2 coders and counting. anybody else interested?
angelo

Post by angelo »

What you got in mind?

(By the way this is the wrong thread... ;) )
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

You mean wrong forum, not wrong thread... the thread can never be wrong. ;)

This should be in the Help Wanted forum... and it helps get programmers if you can give a description of the project and maybe why a programmer would wish to join said project.
angelo

Post by angelo »

J.F. wrote:You mean wrong forum, not wrong thread... the thread can never be wrong. ;)

This should be in the Help Wanted forum... and it helps get programmers if you can give a description of the project and maybe why a programmer would wish to join said project.
Yeah... well. I meant that! O_o
Legacyxero

Post by Legacyxero »

well, the reason why i asked for team members before i stated the first project, is because i honestly have more than one idea and would like to run my ideas by the members so we can decide as a group what the first project would be. if that made any sense?

Just lost my coders over a stupid disagreement.

And I guess the first project would be an FPS game. anybody around that could be dedicated, willing to do, and has the skill to code FPS?

I got some awesome Ideas for a story line, and could start working on sprites immediatly.
M.r Lemony Fresh

Post by M.r Lemony Fresh »

i'd help if you were the coder and I were the gfx artist ;)
but do a mod for quake, you will get a better chance of people coding for you, there are heaps of quake associated coders out there.
Legacyxero

Post by Legacyxero »

M.r Lemony Fresh wrote:i'd help if you were the coder and I were the gfx artist ;)
but do a mod for quake, you will get a better chance of people coding for you, there are heaps of quake associated coders out there.
yeah, but ive never done 3d model graphics before, so I really dont know where to start in the gfx department with that one.
kralyk

Post by kralyk »

well what can you do apart from ideas? why should one join your team?
...sorry for my english...